20% deposit to secure place, balance due before course commences.
Price includes all course materials, light lunch, tea and coffee breaks
The course is highly interactive and practical.
Absolutely no PowerPoints unless its a picture or tells a story and thats a promise.
Blathnaid Bergin - The Restaurant Advisor
Otmar Wullich - Service Skills Expert
1. Staff dress and appearance.
- Choosing the right ‘look’ for your business
- How to ensure that staff including management look sharp and spotless all day, every day.
- Smart, comfortable, stylish, contemporary dress.
- Personal Hygiene
- Hair Styles
- Personal Grooming for success.
2. Customer Care - Understanding the concept of caring for customers who will become loyal to the business
Providing the kind of 'care' that will create fanatically loyal customers.
Create the kind of atmosphere that says ' we appreciate you, and thank you'
Train your staff to feel the same way about your customers as you do.
Knowing how to handle a myriad of 'What if' situations.
Learn how to say no with style and diplomacy.
3. Product Knowledge - Knowing the product, selling it with passion,
4. Service Skills & Techniques - Learn how to serve customers in an efficient and professional way.
Learn age old skills and techniques which give any business an immediate edge in the service industry.,